Administrative Assistant – Right of Way Group
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Fort Worth Office with the Right of Way Group
Teague Nall and Perkins (TNP) has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Fort Worth with the Right of Way group in the Fort Worth office. The Administrative Assistant will be tasked with performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the team. The candidate must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenge of supporting a team of diverse people and programs. Being proactive, resourceful and efficient while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality will be essential to this position. The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment is crucial.
Position Requirements: At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent required
- Computer Skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Responsive and results oriented service to clients
- Ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members
- Capacity to manage and schedule work to meet objectives & deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn and attend trainings
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience is preferred
- Previous experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong personal organization & time management skills
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Customer service oriented
- Good listener
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong sense of Urgency with “Get it done”/”Can do” attitude
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, faxing, emailing and tracking receipts
- Schedule outbound packages via FedEx or courier
- Personally courier documents to clients, if required
- Assist in maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
- Assist with project work including research as well as preparing offer binders & other documents, as needed
- Schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms
- Assist with project proposals
- Assist with new project set-up
- Assist with client invoicing
- Request office supplies
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating of travel needs of Right of Way agents, if needed
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Work Hours and Location: Regular office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday; however, some flexibility to work occasional evenings or weekends may be required.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage. Excellent company benefits are also provide including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a partial company match, and paid time-off.
TNP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at TNP is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.