TNP has an immediate opening for a Landscape Designer or Landscape Architect to join Teague Nall and Perkins’ growing Landscape Architecture group in Fort Worth, TX which is currently engaged in a variety of public and private sector projects involving parks, trails, streetscapes, sports & recreational facilities, schools, hospitals, residential subdivisions and other site development projects. The position provides an outstanding opportunity to be mentored and to become part of an innovative design team in a well-established, growth-oriented landscape architecture, civil engineering, and surveying firm.
At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 0-5 years’ experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, SketchUp, LandFX, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Competent hand graphics skills.
- Ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
- Ability to schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work at a multi-disciplinary company in a collaborative environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong personal organization and time management skills.
- Strong external-structure and self-structure
- Continuous learner.
- Active listener.
- Creative problem solving & decision making skills.
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations
- Strong sense of urgency with “Get it done”/” Can do” attitude.
Responsibilities require being involved in the support of projects from conceptual design through construction observation. More specifically, responsibilities include:
- The planning and design of parks, trails, streetscapes, sports and recreational facilities
- The planning and design of landscape, irrigation, and hardscape improvements for schools, hospitals, residential subdivisions and other site development projects using AutoCAD, Photoshop, and SketchUp
- Support designers, landscape architects and senior staff with research and site analysis
- Organizing and working on multiple projects simultaneously, within established budgets and timelines
- Coordination with other TNP design teams
- Develop projects using advanced computer technologies.
- Assisting in construction administration
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation includes competitive base salary, overtime or supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and paid time-off.
To learn more about TNP visit our website at www.tnpinc.com.
TNP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at TNP is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.