Senior Municipal Project Manager
The Sr. Project Manager in our Fort Worth office will lead an established design team and will be responsible for the production and management of design for a variety of municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements. This Sr. Project Manager position provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, as well as the opportunity to have a strong leadership role in the growth and development of this established group.
· B.S. in Civil Engineering
· Current registration as a Professional Engineer (Civil) in the State of Texas, or the ability to obtain State of Texas P.E. certification within one (1) year.
· Responsive and results oriented in service to clients.
· Design proficiency with roadway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer improvements is required.
· Minimum of 10 years of applicable civil engineering/management experience.
· Proficiency with Civil 3D is required.
· Committed to professional development.
· Demonstrated leadership and ability to effectively acquire, train & mentor a qualified & productive team.
· Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
· Demonstrated ability to schedule work to meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to manage & meet client expectations.
· Strong personal organizational and time management skills.
· Continuous learner.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Creative problem solver.
· Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.
· Effective leader and mentor.
· Strong sense of Urgency with a “Get it done” / “Can do” attitude.
Responsibilities require being involved in both the production and management of projects, as well as managing multiple clients and a project team. More specifically, responsibilities include:
· Establishing strong client relationships and communication.
· Managing the technical design of a variety of municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements (e.g. street, highway, drainage, water and wastewater projects) from conceptual design to final design, through construction administration.
· Organizing and directing the efforts of a project team, including engineers, technicians and sub-consultants.
· Preparing proposals, reports, opinions of cost and construction documents.
· Assisting with marketing efforts.
· Maintaining strong overall financial performance.