Survey Field Crew – Denton TX
Denton | Survey
The Survey Field Crew member is part of an established and growing survey group. This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience performing a variety of field surveys using robotic and/or GPS equipment as a member of a two or three person field crew.
Position Requirements: At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- High School graduate or GED required
- Post high school technical coursework, certification, and/or CAD experience preferred.
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients
- Six months minimum of survey field experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Trimble robotics and GPS equipment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and implement new standards and survey procedures.
- Commitment to quality in the collection, preparation and presentation of survey data.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to verbal instruction and direction.
- Dedicated, reliable & punctual.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing working conditions.
- Willingness and/or enjoyment for working outdoors in a variety of climates.
- Strong problem solving & decision making skills.
- Good listener.
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.
- Strong sense of Urgency.
- “Get it done”/”Can do” attitude, balanced by thoroughness and cautiousness.
Responsibilities/Expectations: Responsibilities include:
- Performing hard physical labor such as cutting & clearing brush lines, driving stakes in the ground, crossing difficult terrain (including creeks, steep slopes, thick underbrush, etc.), and setting iron rods for property corners.
- Unloading and organizing supplies.
- Stocking work trucks, under the supervision of the Party Chief, with the necessary supplies and equipment to perform the daily duties.
- Carrying heavy equipment & supplies, and setting-up tripods & equipment in the field.
- Cleaning & upkeep of survey equipment and vehicles
- Other duties & assignments as directed, including assisting the S.U.E. team with their S.U.E. related field work, if and when needed.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation includes competitive base salary and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided for full-time employees including: medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and paid time-off.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to (817) 336-2813, Attention: Human Resources. To learn more about TNP visit our website at www.tnpinc.com.
TNP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at TNP is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.