The Marketing Coordinator will join an established marketing team in TNP’s Fort Worth office and will be responsible for the production and preparation of proposals, qualifications, presentations, graphics, and other marketing-driven needs to support TNP’s offices across Texas and Georgia.
At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, Journalism, Writing, or similarly related degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the AEC industry or related field with managing proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (candidates will be required to submit a sample of their previous work prior to in-person interviews).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, etc.
- Proficiency with various social media platforms, including: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Strong graphic arts and design capabilities.
- Experience with the preparation of TxDOT State (Q&R) and Federal (proposal-style) documents (preferred)
- Proficiency with Cosential (preferred).
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency with the ability to get tasks done quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Attentiveness to details, instructions, and proposal specifications.
- Strong personal organization and time management skills, with the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills.
- Interacts positively, effectively, and collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to receive, accept, and act upon constructive criticism.
- Strong willingness to be part of a collaborative team.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Coordinate and interface with marketing and technical engineering staff to prepare proposals, with an emphasis on content, formatting, layout, technical writing, and proofreading.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and marketing presentations using PowerPoint.
- Develop and prepare graphic art pieces in support of proposals, presentations, conferences, or other marketing endeavors.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, any through collaboration and follow-up with technical staff.
- Read and analyze RFQ/RFPs requirements.
- Prepare and format SOQs/proposals with an emphasis on content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing flysheets and staff resumes through interview of technical personnel.
- Manage strong working relationships with staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely.
- Work with marketing/design team to update marketing collateral.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and teaming partners to obtain marketing materials.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to complete projects.
- Deliver proposals or other marketing material to current and prospective clients.
- Ability to periodically attend training, conferences, and meetings both in and out of state.
Compensation includes competitive salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical, dental & vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and paid time-off.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (817) 336-2813, Attention: Human Resources. To learn more about TNP visit our website at www.tnpinc.com.
TNP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at TNP is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.