The Marketing Coordinator will join an established marketing team in TNP’s Fort Worth office and will be responsible for the production and preparation of proposals, qualifications, presentations, graphics, social media content, and other marketing-driven needs to support TNP’s offices across Texas and Georgia.
At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, Journalism, or related degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the AEC industry or related field with managing proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (candidates will be required to submit a sample of their previous work prior to in-person interviews).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, etc.
- Proficiency with various social media platforms, including: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Strong graphic arts capabilities.
- Proficiency with Prezi (preferred).
- Proficiency with Cosential (preferred).
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency with the ability to get tasks done quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Strong personal organization and time management skills, with the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong listening and comprehension skills.
- Interacts positively, effectively, and collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to receive, accept, and act upon constructive criticism.
- Strong willingness to be part of a collaborative team.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Coordinate and interface with marketing and technical engineering staff to prepare proposals, with an emphasis on content, formatting, layout, technical writing, and proofreading.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and marketing presentations using PowerPoint and Prezi.
- Develop and post social media content aimed at increasing awareness of TNP’s technical, social, and professional initiatives.
- Develop and prepare graphic art pieces in support of proposals, presentations, conferences, or other marketing endeavors.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, any through collaboration and follow-up with technical staff.
- Read and analyze RFQ/RFPs requirements.
- Prepare and format SOQs/proposals with an emphasis on content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing flysheets and staff resumes through interviewing technical personnel.
- Manage strong working relationships with staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely.
- Work with marketing/design team to update marketing collateral.
- Coordinate with subcontractors and teaming partners to obtain marketing materials.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to complete projects.
Compensation includes competitive salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical, dental & vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and paid time-off.