TNP has an immediate opening in our Fort Worth, TX office for a Project (Civil) Engineer to join an established design team. The Project Engineer is responsible for the production of design for a variety of public/private sector projects with an emphasis in site development, but also including municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements projects. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable design experience, as well as the development of project management skills.
Position Requirements: At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Current registration as a Professional Engineer (Civil) in the State of Texas, or the ability to obtain State of Texas P.E. certification within one year
- Responsive and service-oriented to our clients
- Design proficiency with roadway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer improvements is required
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of experience in site development design preferred
- Proficiency with Civil 3D, Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Committed to professional development
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members
- Ability to manage and schedule work to meet objectives & deadlines
- Strong personal organizational & time management skills
- Continuous learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed & motivated
- Creative problem solver
- Good listener
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations
- Strong sense of Urgency with “Get it done”/”Can do” attitude
- Design and production of a variety of site development projects.
- Design and production of public works and private development improvement projects (i.e.: streets, drainage, water, sanitary sewer projects).
- Organizing and scheduling work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines.
- Learning project management in accordance with TNP standards and guidelines.
- Coordination with other disciplines.
- Construction administration.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation includes a competitive base salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a partial company match, and paid time-off.