ROW Relocation Agent
TNP has an immediate opening for an experienced ROW Relocation Agent. This position is based in the TNP Fort Worth office and provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative, growth-oriented professional firm.
Position Requirements: At a minimum, candidates must meet the following educational, professional and personal requirements:
- High School Graduate
- Texas Real Estate Salesman License
- B.A. Degree from an accredited college with a major in business, finance or other related studies (desired)
- IRWA designation of SR/WA or R/W-RAC (desired)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing relocation assistance services under the Federal Uniform Act.
- Knowledge of all TxDOT forms used in documenting and paying relocation benefits to diplacees
- Recent experience on a TxDOT ROW project (desired)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to read and interpret land survey documents and right of way maps
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients.
- Committed to professional development and motivated to contribute of the growth of our company
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Continuous learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations
- Strong sense of urgency with a “Get it done”/”Can do” attitude.
- Responsible for delivering compliant Relocation Assistance Services to a diverse clientele
- Provide Advisory Assistance to displaced individuals and businesses
- Interview displacees to establish relocation eligibility, needs and any special requirements
- Provide clear explanation of relocation program, benefits and processes, prepare and mail all notices
- Calculates and determines eligibility for benefits; prepare claim forms; processes payments through client PM
- Conducts searches for replacement housing or business sites; coordinates the moving payment
- Maintains complete and accurate files for each displacee
- Participate in weekly internal status meetings and monthly meeting with the client
- Relocation agent may also be tasked with negotiation services depending on the nature of the particular project
- TNP serves clients outside the Fort Worth/Dallas area. The Relocation Agent position will likely require occasional travel.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation includes competitive base salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a partial company match, and paid time-off.