Senior Project Manager – Municipal
The Sr. Project Manager will lead an established design team and will be responsible for the production and management of design for a variety of municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements. This Sr. Project Manager position provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, as well as the opportunity to have a strong leadership role in the growth and development of this established group.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Current registration as a Professional Engineer (Civil) in the State of Texas, or the ability to obtain State of Texas P.E. certification within one (1) year.
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients.
- Design proficiency with roadway, drainage, water, and sanitary sewer improvements is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of applicable civil engineering/management experience.
- Proficiency with Civil 3D is required.
- Committed to professional development.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to effectively acquire, train & mentor a qualified & productive team.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage & meet client expectations.
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills.
- Continuous learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Interacts positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.
- Effective leader and mentor.
- Strong sense of Urgency with a “Get it done” / “Can do” attitude.
Responsibilities require being involved in both the production and management of projects, as well as managing multiple clients and a project team. More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Establishing strong client relationships and communication.
- Managing the technical design of a variety of municipal public works infrastructure and transportation improvements (e.g. street, highway, drainage, water and wastewater projects) from conceptual design to final design, through construction administration.
- Organizing and directing the efforts of a project team, including engineers, technicians and sub-consultants.
- Preparing proposals, reports, opinions of cost and construction documents.
- Assisting with marketing efforts.
- Maintaining strong overall financial performance.
Compensation includes competitive base salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end, performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits are also provided including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and paid time-off.